- Last Updated on Thursday, 03 May 2012 07:34
- Published on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 17:17
DCSO arrested three males on a traffic stop April 30, 2012 at 8:15PM. A vehicle driven by Casey Schmidt was stopped in the 2000 block of Hwy 86 near Wahpeton. A vehicle search turned up controlled substance. Three occupants of the vehicle were arrested and all were charged with possession of a control substance - marijuana and booked into the Dickinson County Jail.
Those arrested were:
- Casey Schmidt (28) of Milford IA
- Ben Chozen (27) of Milford IA
- Sam Chozen (24) of Milford IA
DCSO was assisted by the DCSO K-9 Unit.
All persons are innocent until proven guilty.