- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 November -0001 18:00
- Published on Friday, 29 July 2011 15:24
On the evening of July 26, 2011, the DCSO was called to the 1800 block of 160th street, rural Spirit lake, for a possible underage party. Deputies discovered over 45 young people at the residence. Alcohol was found and seized. Several were issued citations for possession of alcohol under the legal age.
In addition to the alcohol charges, Lucas Coleman (18) of Milford IA, was arrested and charged with:
- Possession of a controlled substance (to wit: marijuana) with intent to deliver – Class D Felony
- Failure to affix Drug tax Stamp – Class D Felony
DCSO thanks the following for their assistance on scene:
- DCSO K-9
- Spirit Lake Police
- Iowa State Patrol
- Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement
All persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.