- Last Updated on Friday, 27 June 2014 07:50
- Published on Friday, 06 June 2014 04:43
On June 4th, 2014 at around 6:48pm a deputy stopped a vehicle in the 1500 block of Highway 86. The vehicle was being operated by Cody Norton (19) of Milford. The deputy could smell the odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Upon a subsequent search of the vehicle, with assistance from the DCSO K-9, several baggies of marijuana were located in the vehicle.
Norton was arrested and charged with:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, Marijuana, with the Intent to Deliver (Class D Felony)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Person Under Legal Age in Possession of Alcohol
- Obstructed View
All persons are innocent until proven guilty.