- Last Updated on Thursday, 01 May 2014 07:26
- Published on Thursday, 01 May 2014 04:55
On April 24, 2014 at around 11:42pm, Scott Sternitzke (57) of Okoboji was stopped in the 2900 block of Highway 9. Upon further investigation marijuana was located in the vehicle.
Sternitzke was charged with:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver (Class D Felony)
- Failure to Affix a Drug Tax Stamp (Class D Felony)
- Failure to Prove Security Against Liability
- Failure to Obey Stop Sign
The case remains under investigation and more arrests are expected.
All persons are innocent until proven guilty.