- Last Updated on Monday, 07 April 2014 08:11
- Published on Sunday, 06 April 2014 23:45
On March 6, 2014 at around 4:26pm there was a personal injury motorcycle accident in the 1200 Block of 260th Avenue. Colton Baschke (22) of Spencer was driving a 2009 Honda CBR 600 when he got into some sand on the side of the roadway. Baschke and his passenger, Allison Spencer (18) of Everly, then lost control and went into the ditch. Baschke refused medical transport with possible injuries. Spencer was transported to the hospital with possible injuries. The estimated damage to the motorcycle was $2,500. Baschke was cited for Failure to Maintain Control.
The Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by:
- Spirit Lake Police Department
- Lakes Regional Healthcare Ambulance
- Spirit Lake First Responders