- Last Updated on Monday, 10 March 2014 08:31
- Published on Sunday, 09 March 2014 23:33
On March 6, 2014 at around 6:41pm, the DCSO stopped a Ford Explorer registered to Todd Booge (51) of Wahpeton. Booge was then arrested for driving while suspended, open container, and operation without registration. Upon an inventory of the vehicle, methamphetamine was located. A search warrant was then obtained for Booge’s residence.
Booge was charged with:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver (Methamphetamine) – Class C Felony
- Unlawful Possession of Prescription Drugs – Serious Misdemeanor
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Driving While Suspended
- Open Container
- Operation Without Registration.
The DCSO was assisted by the Milford and Arnolds Park Police Departments.
All persons are innocent until proven guilty.