- Published on Sunday, 07 September 2014 05:39
The Dickinson County Sheriff's Office received several calls in reference to the recent burglaries. Upon further investigation Dakota Kelly (18) from Windom, MN was charged with:
- Trafficking Stolen Weapons (Class C Felony)
- Burglary 3rd Degree (Aggravated Misdemeanor)
- Possession of Stolen Property (Class D Felony & Aggravated Misdemeanor)
- Carrying Weapons (Aggravated Misdemeanor)
- Reckless Use of a Firearm (Simple Misdemeanor)
Kelly is currently being held on a $26,000 bond.
- Published on Wednesday, 03 September 2014 11:54
DCSO investigated a single motorcycle accident that occurred on September 2, 2014 at approximately 4:33pm.
- Published on Wednesday, 27 August 2014 14:48
The Dickinson County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance with a burglary investigation. Numerous items have been recovered that were believed to be stolen from the areas of East Lake Okoboji, Center Lake, and in and around the city of Spirit Lake, on the night of Saturday, August 23 into Sunday, August 24.